After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Erie home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security professionals sounds like a great idea to you, you should consider home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the chief contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Essentially, you might equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security devices. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live experts to guide you when you need them most.