Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Erie goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will act immediately. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they follow depends on the type of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most typical sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the command hub. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be dispatched even when you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Erie
Stay ready for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Erie from Vivint. Dial (814) 992-4902 to start customizing your home’s defense today.